- After 10 years of experience in improvisation, Megan teamed up with her brother, Gavin, to build a training program that takes those same principles in performance improv and applying them to a training program suitable for any business or industry. Zip Zap Zop was founded Sept 2014 and is spreading like a virus. A really GOOD virus.
- Improv is the hottest thing in corporate training. Because it works.
- Teaching improv skills in a business setting will enhance the abilities of both individuals and entire companies. Your people will develop better communication skills and the ability to think on their feet. We show you how to foster innovation, confidence, trust, team building, and creativity. Bringing Zip Zap Zop to your organization can rejuvenate any workplace.
Check out more at What Is Zip Zap Zop
- Megan is a natural-born storyteller with years of experience dating back to age 12 when she began filling speaking assignments in front of the Sunday church congregation. Now, Megan has encompassed her comedy skills, career history, and life experiences into a power-packed speech delivery that gets audiences laughing and crying, and sometimes laughing until they cry.
- Speeches can be customized around certain topics, or deliver up any one of her experiences as an entrepreneur, a mother, and a champion for living life to the fullest.